Wednesday, July 30, 2008

the memorie of Yesterday

Was hella fun I chilled with my cousin's. We went to the mall at the freaking crack of down, and not only we were there for a hour, we were up at the mall for like 5hrs. Doing what? Nothing at all, but we know how to have fun so we had mad fun. I filled out some job apps. Then after all of that we came back to Maria's house and we ate pasta! It was so good....hrs went by then came the night and we were home alone so you know what that mean we got Busted/Drunk and now i have a headache, but back to my story we chilled outside for a long time then came back in smashed and passed out! Don't you love remembering things from the previous day!? Well that's if you did something good, fun, or exciting!


I got pictures of that night coming soon!

No comments: