Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Get high and skipping class

Right now I'm in Tri-C got high and skipping class.
I never knew I could do this...Its like heaven FOREAL.
Well anyways I'm Single AGAIN why? because I was messaging on "Msypace"
Dude we love myspace but its a total bitch the whole drama in our lives right now is because of myspace. Your parents found out that you were smoking marijuana? why? cause you exposed yourself on fucking myspace. Well anyways my Ex boyfriend went in MY myspace and read that I was messaging MITCH about going to the Hellogoodbye concert on the 14th at the grog! So now he thinks I was going to fuck him and all this other bullshit that makes me pissed. Like he's like you hurt me and all this other shit but like he honestly dosen't know how I feel on my point of view.

So you know what I'm saying? I'm about to turn all the way Lesbian because boys already act like chix anyways!

No comments: